Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a driving experience

i was sending Stella home and we were on the BKE driving on lane 1. then this woman driving a green Kia Picanto decides to cut into my lane without signaling from the second lane. of course, driving at a little over 90km/h, any driver's instinct would be to either horn or flash the headlights at that green peanut.

trying to be nice, i decided to flash at that green thing, and obediently, that puny little thing went back to its lane. as i was driving past the Picanto, i looked into the car, and this woman decides to point "THE FINGER" at me.

wrong move. i looked at my rear view mirror and there was no cars anywhere near me, so i braked. with my speed reduced by 20km/h, down to 70, i allowed the car infront of her to move pass me, and i went into the second lane. played with that woman for a little while before she eventually drove below 60 on lane 2. but wait! that wasn't the end.

i carefully switched to lane 4, and drove slowly waiting for her to drive beside me on the slip road towards KJE. once again, a reminder, there wasn't any vehicles behind me on lane 4 at that point. anyway, she came by, and we both stared at each other.

to my surprise, she's a Muslim. look, i have nothing against them, but i just think, that woman's a disgrace to the Muslim community. seriously, you've got something hanging in your car that shows you're one, and you dare point the finger at me? please please, think of your image. tsk.

point to self, next time someone shows something vulgar at me, remember the number plate. seriously, i would love to see someone get into trouble because of this. laughs out loud.

anyway, that wasn't the end. apart from that bugger that made me wait at the red light near Stella's place, there was this other driver who decided to tailgate me on the slip road towards Choa Chu Kang. going upslope, and with a BUS infront of me, of course, i can't go fast. but no, that butthead wants to speed. then i decided to brake, gently of course, to lose him.

that noob had his brakes screeching away, and i shrugged him off a little. he sped back to tailgate me once again, towards the red light. i shifted to the 2nd of 3 lanes, from the first, and allowed him to stop beside me. that guy, in his thirties i think, stared at me like i ripped his car's door away. and what did i do?

i showed him a smug face, and never looked back at that loser.

No comments: