Monday, May 18, 2009

*POP*, goes my bubbles

after a day of excitement, i finally fell to what i told Lynnette. the amount of hopes put into "it" will eventually lead to great disappointment.

it came true, and now i feel like shit. i almost cried at TRCC, which is why i told Lynn not to talk to me about anything, which is why i left TRCC before anyone else did.

contemplating on me and relationships, i realised that i'm pretty much a failure of many sorts. i have never fulfilled what i ask for in my previous 5 relationships. i've failed badly, and as much as i want to recover, i once again fail to do so.

it's not a matter of time, it's a matter of fate, something that lies in God's hands. i can never control this, and i know it damn well. i may very well have to wait 10 years for someone to accept me, to let me try to win her heart, but do i really have that much time? i'm not going to die, but it would be too damn long.

i want to get into a relationship because i want to be loved, i want to love, more of the former though. it's a tough task for me to fulfill, it's a really high mountain for me to climb.

P.S. i don't blame you, i don't blame anyone but myself. i probably came in at the wrong time, and you're definitely not ready. it's just natural for me to be emotional over these things. don't worry, if you're reading this.

No comments: