Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crap! Literally


most of those white spots you see are bird crap, not orbs.

check out the size of that sh*t!

yes my dear handful of readers out there, these are bird crap, more than a handful of them. and that's my (or my family's) car.

i was walking from Lower Seletar Reservoir, after training, to the carpark. then i saw white spots on my car from a distance. and then came the moment of truth.

under the lamp, those crap looked wet, and as fresh as you can imagine. these were the biggest sizes of bird crap ever, EVER, landed on my car. i have never seen that big and that many bird crap ever. many maybe yes, but big and many, NEVER. you know what's worst seeing? the sight of them flowing down the car's rear screen as i was driving and looking in my rear-view mirror. oh yes, i was driving with embarrassment, hoping that other drivers won't think that i don't wash my car often.

i did another hour and ten of physical activity, washing the car, and now my car is clean of crap. those birds made me do that with a very hungry and empty stomach, and a very thirsty mouth.

anyway, after this incident, i now declare that i, terence, DISLIKE BIRDS. and also think all of them should be toilet trained. if anyone from the government or SPCA is reading this, please, fine them for poo-ing and pee-ing everywhere, and whenever they want.

p.s. i know we humans invaded their territory first, but they still should be toilet trained.

No comments: