Saturday, June 6, 2009

Glitz 2009, AGAIN

i never wanted bad relationships between the Floorball team and RPDB.

i never had bad intentions in my first post on Glitz 2009.

i accept your apology Ahmad, whom i assume is the captain of Floorball. i agree that there was a miscommunication between your other teammates and my post. i respect that you've stepped up to clear the air. i hope this doesn't affect our teams too much, and preferably, it will be ignored ASAP. i also apologise for unintentionally starting this flame.

Wan, i didn't want this to happen, and it's not going to affect our friendship, at least i'm not going to let it.

why would i want to get myself into trouble with another IG? it's my final year and i got better things to worry about. if you, AHMAD KAMIL, wants to find trouble, then i think you knocked on the wrong door. because me, and my team, are going to ignore such things and focus on our own team, our upcoming competitions. and if there's anything wrong with my post, i once again say, i am willing to talk about this face to face, in gentlemanly style. don't smear my reputation, don't smear my team's reputation and lastly, don't smear YOUR team's reputation. if you wish to continue this war of words, you go on yourself alright? i'm not going to entertain this anymore on my blog. AHMAD AFZAL has stepped up to apologise for your team, and i'm done with this crap.

No comments: