Saturday, June 6, 2009

To the shallowest of champions

well, that AHMAD KAMIL fella said he and some of his floorball mates think i can't take the loss of the Team of the Year.

say what you guys want alright? i stay firm, and still say my conscience is clear, i am NOT a sore loser. i did not insult the floorball team, i did not say anything to criticise the team.

lastly, please just get some English lessons, and work on your comprehension skills. after that, re-read my Glitz 2009 post again, and tell me which part of it shows my lack of sportsmanship.

oh yes, i'll ignore such accusations, because i know myself better than you shallow people. you dare comment on how champions should act? take a look at yourselves. i'm not afraid to say this.

p.s. i'm only targetting this to those who shallowly think i am a sore loser, not the whole floorball team.

No comments: