Thursday, August 7, 2008

here's a little riddle i got from a website.
I am the center of gravity, hold a capital situation in Vienna, and as I am foremost in every victory, am allowed by all to be invaluable. Though I am invisible, I am clearly seen in the midst of a river. I could name three who are in love with me and have three associates in vice. It is vain that you seek me for I have long been in heaven yet even now lie embalmed in the grave. What am I?
the answer's at the end of the post.

alright. i'm going to post about the Penang trip tomorrow. haven't gotten the photos yet.

today's the last day of the Sports Business module. the faci treated us to drinks during the first break, then pizza at the end of the day. i really like this guy, Wahid Dawood. it's not just because he gave us a treat, but also how he facilitates us. though he uses PBL to the MAX, i find that he can make his lessons really interesting. whichever class he's facilitating next semester, they better appreciate him.

i've nothing else to post about. wait for tomorrow's post!

so here's the answer for the question above: "the letter 'V'". yes, that's the answer. go read through the entire passage part by part.


No comments: