Friday, August 29, 2008

hello all (those who actually view my blog; there's a message for you guys at the end of the post)! part of RPDB went to Sentosa earlier today for R&R. it was my first time driving across the sea, though still in S'pore waters. =.= check out the photos below! enjoy!

*click to enlarge*

sexy serve there by SHAWN

2 gays buried by 2 gays

sexy sandy boobs there Rone

and he tries real hard to get out of the heap of sand on his legs

gets one leg out but the other is still stuck

technological arms once again

a sexy hairstyle, on a not very sexy body

last group shot at Sentosa

last group shot at VIVO CITY

the west siders (look at LOUIS' face)

to end it all, the perfect cover boys for Carl's Jr.

oh yes, check this out. me and KIA were outside my car still in Sentosa, i dumped my bag into the boot and left my camera on the top of my car, wanting to bring it into the car. instead, i just drove off. there were a few humps which i didn't really stop or slow down in Sentosa, and i was going at 40-60km/h. then at the bridge connecting to mainland S'pore, i was going rather slow on lane 2, the left-most lane, and there was a Porche behind me. it overtook me and when it came beside me, the driver kept honking at me and pointing up. thought he was scolding me for going to slow, so i just ignored him. but Kia and i were thinking maybe i didn't close the boot. i stopped somewhere outside VIVO and asked him to check, but it was shut. so i thought that bloody Porche driver was an A*****E. so i just went on into the VIVO carpark. had to wait to quite awhile before crossing the barrier, and my car was on the slope. when i parked my car, and got out, i bloody saw my camera on the top of my car. I WAS SHOCKED, and so was Kia. THANK GOD IT DIDN'T DROP OFF! have to thank the Porche driver, though what are the odds of him reading this. but seriously, i have no idea how the camera survive the ride from Sentosa to Vivo.

to all readers of my blog, please give me your blog links, if you have, at my tagboard. i'll link you from there. THANKS!

No comments: