Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ending My Polytechnic Days

my days in RP is coming to an end. in about 3weeks, i'll be done with school. the only reasons for me to come back after that would be for Dragon Boat trainings and, probably, for graduation.

never has it occurred to me that there is a possibility of it ending in a sad/ bad way. initially, i believed that the close friends i have here in my tertiary institution will continue staying in contact with me, and vice-versa. however, it seems that i'm likely to be wrong about this.

being my closest friend, i never thought things could have gone so wrong. i'm so worried now that the moment school ends, we'll hardly ever see or contact each other again.

i don't want anything like that to happen. and you know that whether or not it will happen, it depends on you.

No comments: