Friday, April 10, 2009

My latest asset/ entertainment

i got my 80GB PS3(finally) a few weeks back. Aiman and Mai were there with me.

we went to Kallang Leisure Park, initially just to park my car. but i remembered that there was a game shop there. so checked out the price of the PS3. it had the cheapest price, well at least the cheapest i've seen, SGD590. but i didn't get it immediately. we went to Funan to check for other prices.

looked around and realised that Funan shops were selling it at quite high prices, compared to the one at Kallang Leisure Park. but we did find a shop that sold games at a lower price. so i got 3 games there - NBA2K9, Winning Eleven 2009, GTA IV.

we then went back to Kallang to get my PS3, then set off to my place to play it!

grapics are GREAT, and i'm having one heck of a time with the games.

P.S. get a PS3 instead of XBOX 360. =p

No comments: