Monday, November 8, 2010

New Phase Of Life

and so Mr. TT's hopping on to a new phase of life, of a Singaporean male.

I'll be enlisting into National Service tomorrow. 0845hrs, BMTC School 4. while many are worried, I'm trying to keep calm, and not think so much. I'm more excited than worried actually.

keeping my positive will help me with the 1year 10months I'm going to spend as a soldier. thus I'll go in with a positive mindset, and think it's just a camp that's really really long. shit's definitely going to happen, but I'll enjoy as much as possible.

I'm going to miss stuff when I'm in there. because of the 2-week(plus plus) confinement, I have to stop Dragon Boat for around 3 weeks. which sucks, really, because DB's my life. I'm going to miss some people, some VERY important people. but hey, time's going to fly and I'll be out in no time. so the 'missing's going to be short-lived.

and to end off. I hope to achieve the goals I've set for myself for NS.

till the next time I blog, see you guys around.

No comments: