Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blogging Style

my way of blogging is to have some funny and interesting things sometimes, and other times i'll just have my personal updates.

you see, if i were to update about my life every single day, it would be too boring for you readers, yes, the handful of you out there. it would be dragon boat training, dragon boat training, dragon boat training and not forgetting, dragon boat training.

i thouhgt by adding some other stuff like videos, jokes and facts, it would be interesting. but to those BUGGAS on the tagboard, those stuff just ain't attracting you guys. but too bad, statistics have shown, from 2 different websites, that my readership has indeed increased. so it works for my blog.

since it's my blog, and i want to make it entertaining, to a certain extent, i'll continue doing what i've been doing.

so, 4 words.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

GET USED TO IT

for the record, i'm not angry.

No comments: