Monday, November 3, 2008

here's a post on some personal stuff.

earlier today, i saw Lynnette's post on what Leonard did on their 1st anniversary together. their first 12months, first 52weeks, first 365days. as gay as this may sound, i found what Leo did for Lynnetta really really sweet.

here comes the emotional part. i thought to myself after looking at the post, 'how sweet these 2 are together, how sweet this nonsense fella can be for his nonsense girl'. then a question struck me, 'can i ever do the same to my girl(whoever it may be)?'. i'm not talking about doing exactly what Leo did, but will i ever be that sweet/ romantic to a girl.

women love these kind of things, and it really makes them love a person even more. it puts a wide smile on their faces and engraves a deep impression and memory into their hearts and minds. but am i able to do such things to make a girl feel this way? i really doubt so.

at the point when i finished reading the post and looking at the pictures, i felt like giving up, just wanting to be alone. reason? i just don't think i'll make a good companion. i've failed in 5 relationships. to some, it's just 5, a handful. to me, it's a lot, a hell lot. it's no joke having to be with 5 different women and still not able to find the right one, yet. my question is now, even if i do find the right one, will she be happy with me?

i think the 5 failures have really brought my confidence and morale down. i'm really lost now. my feelings come and go, they just don't stay and i don't know why.

help, anybody?

No comments: